Showcase 2015 - No textures

IronHorse

When I import a model from Inventor (2015) I start to select which parts I want

to assign to a specific material. But only one of them get with structure and the other not?? Why, I mark all at the same time. See attached Picture.

Skärmklipp.jpg

I do not get any choice to select by part feature etc. And no Strip overrides. However I remember these options from Inventor. But not Showcase 2015. I want to add new material within showcase. But loose texture on some of them. All model I import is assembly with parts. No multisolid.

Uhmm you never mentioned Showcase in your original problem description?

If I remember correct I posted this topic in Showcase Group. I have discussed with Autodesk and they are puzzled about this problem. They should look into this

issue.

If I remember correct I posted this topic in Showcase Group. I have discussed with Autodesk and they are puzzled about this problem. They should look into this

issue.

The Showcase section of the forum has absolutely nothing to do with the Showcase program. The Showcase section of the forum is just an area where people can post, or "Showcase", their most recent work. Basically it's an art gallery section.

We don't have a dedicated forum for the Showcase program, (I believe you're actually the first to post a question about it), but I have moved this question to the "Autodesk Software General" section: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?26-Autodesk-Software-General, since it apparently has nothing to do with Inventor.

I have also renamed your thread so that others will know what software you're using.