Increase posts per page?

rkmcswain

I do believe it can be done, I don't think there is a limit.

Okay, I found this....

Also if you may want to allow your users to set their own maximum number or vBulletin posts per page, please navigate to your AdminCP > Settings > Options > Topic Display Options and type the desired option in the User-Settable Maximum Displayed Posts, as shown in the figure below:

RE: Is there any way to change the maximum number of vBulletin posts per page?

31vbulletin.jpg

The simplest way and it seems to be catching on at the moment is for people to stop reposting the post just post their bit use the "Quotes". Some posts are so long with just repeats, I like others here have been trying to do

see my 1st post code updated
its short and to the point and if some one else starts at the 1st post may find the answer straight away.

OK, for your pleasure and delight, I have made a few adjustments to the number of viewable posts. The following options are now user-selectable:

Do bear in mind that the more posts you want to view per thread, the longer the page will take to render but the difference is likely to be relatively small.

OK, for your pleasure and delight, I have made a few adjustments to the number of viewable posts. The following options are now user-selectable:

Thank you sir. Go ahead and take the rest of the day off ;-)