0,0,0 of a part

Good day

i need help PLEAS.

when i have a part lets say a squer and i use a macro i made (^C^C_cutclip;_all;;_pasteclip;0,0,0;_zoom;e;) to move the part to the 0.0.0 pont it is fine.

but if i ger a part with a arc it pics up the full cirel insted of the real 0,0,0 as in Autocad 2010-2015.

can some one help me pleas and see if i can change a settings or is ther a way to work mast it. for i need now to move the part on rhe real 0,0,0 point and then use the # 0,0,0 to move it

thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

The origin on your drawing is always the same for each UCS, and entering 0,0,0 will always use that point.

Objects, such a "square" or more complicated polygon don't have a "0,0,0 point" at all. To find the point you're describing above, you'll need to use x and y filters:

Type MOVE to enter the move command;

select the objects you want to move in the normal way;

When AutoCAD prompts for the first point, enter ".Y" (you need the first dot) and press enter. This tells it that you want the program to consider the Y portion of the point you've selected (i.e. up and down the page in this example). Pick any point along the bottom edge of the polygon.

Next AutoCAD will prompt you for the X co-ordinate, so simply pick any point along the left-hand edge.

AutoCAD will combine these two points to give the one you've outlined above.

dJE

Good day

i need help PLEAS.

when i have a part lets say a squer and i use a macro i made (^C^C_cutclip;_all;;_pasteclip;0,0,0;_zoom;e;) to move the part to the 0.0.0 pont it is fine.

but if i ger a part with a arc it pics up the full cirel insted of the real 0,0,0 as in Autocad 2010-2015.

can some one help me pleas and see if i can change a settings or is ther a way to work mast it. for i need now to move the part on rhe real 0,0,0 point and then use the # 0,0,0 to move it

thanks

I am not trying to be rude in any way, but your post typos gave me a good laugh. :lol:

Not sure with LT but you can use something like

select items use a window

call macro

move lastpoint 0,0

The lastpoint is the 2nd point on the window select so you can use a dummy 2nd pick to pick say cnr of an object. As its LT you need some diesel Steven-G ?

autocad select objects pick a window

^c^c move "p" (getvar "lastpoint" 0,0)