Autocad PDF plotting script

Stevery

Hi there,

I am having trouble with my script when used for pdfing my drawings.

My A1 titleblock boarders are usually 841x594mm with a offset of 10mm

However when I use my script to plot I only get the Left and Right sides of the boarders and not the top or bottom lines.. Does anyone else have the same issue wit this?

If I go through the options of File > Plot myself then it does show the boarders for me when PDF'd.

Why does plotting through the command bar change this?

When plotting with script through the command bar: http://prnt.sc/a7q3jv

When plotting myself through Ctrl + P: http://prnt.sc/a7q3yv

Edited by SLW210

Yes, for some reason it was a real pain to approve, I think I finally got it.

Stevery, you need to post images directly to CADTutor to avoid them need moderating for external links.

There are a LOT of variables that can be parsed quickly using the CTRL + P method of printing. I'd be carefully checking all of those for differences.

Can you send a screen shot of your plot dialog box that prints the entire border correctly?

And also post your script.

I suspect thee is a difference somewhere between the pc3 file, paper size and "what to plot" settings.

There are a LOT of variables that can be parsed quickly using the CTRL + P method of printing. I'd be carefully checking all of those for differences.

Can you send a screen shot of your plot dialog box that prints the entire border correctly?

And also post your script.

I suspect thee is a difference somewhere between the pc3 file, paper size and "what to plot" settings.

Hi YZ, sorry for the late response.

As soon as I replied I noticed the issue! In the script I was using "ISO A1 (841.00 x 594.00 MM)" when plotting through CTRL+P I had it selected on "ISO full bleed A1 (841.00 x 594.00 MM)"

I probably wouldn't have noticed this without you requesting these so thank you for helping me notice this! :)

plot.png

Nice! Sometimes all it takes is a sounding board you can run a problem past.

I have encountered that same problem many times. The list of paper sizes is immense in AutoCAD!