how to change paper size from a template to 13x19 size

cadartista

I open tutorial iARch dwt template and drew my drawing but now i want the size 13x19 instead of the template size 24x36 inches

is there an easy way to change the paper size to come out on a 13x19 paper since this is what my printer plots and not a 24x26 inches?? how can I do this?

See the attached image. In either the plot dialog or page set up manager dialog, change the paper size at #1.

If you use the plot dialog, be sure to click the button at #2 to save the change to the layout.

If your printer only prints one size of paper, the layout should have defaulted to that size. If I may ask, what is 13 x 19 used for? THat is a rather uncommon size of paper.

Untitled.jpg

13x19 is for photos/images, my Canon at home does them, they make frames that size, as well as a 18x24 frame with mat for 13x19.

If that paper size doesn't show where Dana W indicates, you will need to go to "Properties" button beside the Printer/Plotter (make sure you have selected the correct printer/plotter) and select "Custom Properties" then select the Custom Properties button, the rest depends on options in your printer, but paper size should be there.