Arrow pointing in attach option while placing the tag for MEP services

Ramana

Hi Friends,

Greetings!

I need some support from the members on tag placement for MEP services. When i place tag with attach option arrow starts from the center of the element. which is creating some issue when many services are going on in the same area with various elevation heights.

Is there any suggestion or method of approach to have leader in Tag with Leader attach end at the selected edge of the element.

When i try to tag with leader free end, will not move if services are coordinated in the project.

Please give suggest...

When i try to tag with leader free end, will not move if services are coordinated in the project.
The Free End won't anchor, but that's the only option you have, really. It's a nuance, indeed, but it's an easy adjustment.

Even if the Free End does anchor to the object, if the object moves, the Tag may overlap or cover up some other object or linework so either way you may find yourself adjusting annotations.

-TZ