Tagging an object

Einteriordesigner

image.jpegI have tried to figure out how to tag an object and can't seem to figure it out. I know there is the leader but that's different then tagging right? I need the tag to extend from the object and the info be in a rectangle around the text. Also am I correct that you can set up the tagging in a way where all the tags get placed on a schedule? I need to know how to do this by Friday! See example image of what I need to do below

image.jpg

Edited by Einteriordesigner

AutoCAD doesn't "tag", but AutoCAD Architecture does. Can you specify which version of AutoCAD you're using?

The examples you posted above is Revit, which is an entirely different program altogether.

Ok thanks. I thought you could tag in AutoCAD. Is there a way to adjust the leader shape to a rectangle to fit all the text?

Ok thanks. I thought you could tag in AutoCAD. Is there a way to adjust the leader shape to a rectangle to fit all the text?

Multileader > Modify > Content tab > Frame Text is the option you are looking for.

MultileaderFramedText.JPG