Pneumatic model needed

zoe calle

Hello,

I am in desperate need of a model for a Pneumatic Stock Feeder. If anyone here knows anything about this machine, plese respond to this post.

Zoe

There are many different kinds of stock feeder, and manufacturers of the same.

Material type? Steel, non-ferrous, polymer?

Bar stock? round bar, square/rectangular bar, hex bar, etc.?

Strip material stock?

Coiled material stock?

Other?

Your best bet is to search for a manufacturer of the type you want and see if they have any CAD models or drawings to download on their website.

And now the jokes: (sorry couldn't resist).

Pneumatic Model Needed.- Oo-er! Do you work for Playboy?

a Pneumatic Stock Feeder- for feeding inflatable chickens/cows/sheep perhaps?

Zoe,

I think what you may probably be looking for is more commonly known as an "Air Feed". It is a mechanism that feeds strip material, into automatic tooling mounted in a power press. It is made for high volume production and is powered by a common air compressor. Maybe you can do a little more research and find out if this is the case, and if so I can help you out with a jpg image of one that I made several years

ago. I am unable to let you have my Solidworks model as it is proprietary, but you can use my image as a reference to make your own model.

Chubarka

Mr Chubarka,

Thank you kindly for your ansering my plea. I have asked several people and wht you are saying is likely to be true. The bestanswer I got was material feeder. It seems that the machine is supposed to advance strip form material to preset distance measurements. Please send me whatever you can so I can get started.

Zoe

Zoe,

This is the image that I told you about. The physical dimensions of this unit are 9 1/2" X 4 1/2" X 2 1/2". It is a Herrblitz A-2 Air Feed. http://www.Herrblitz.com.

other air feeds are: RapidAir, PA, Powair. The Herrblitz is considered the more robust among all of them.

I hope this helps,

Chubarker

Herblitz-Chubarka.jpg

This is the image that I told you about.

Why did you post this in a new thread instead of continuing on in this one?

I have merged the two threads in order to maintain the continuity of the discussion.

Because I didn't get the option to "manage attachments" in Reply to thread, just like I do not have here. It seems that I'm not skilled at this software.

If you can tell me what I am doing wrong, life would be good.

Chubarker