Draw Cricle from Lookup cell

sanju2323

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to column "A" where text "TP" is just the place to circle should fall. And the remaining other "code" should fall point.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by sanju2323

Just look up how to use concatenate and IF in excel, just copy one column say "J" straight to autocad and all done.

There are numerous examples here, serach excel.

BIGAL,

Thank you for the suggestion, I know it's possible from using concatenate and if formula, but I want to directly plot circle using vba. I do not want any extra column.

sanju

Thats the easy way. Ok get a copy of getexel.lsp this is a good example of how to do Autocad excel, you can read and write cells then do what you want you should be able to convert to VBA but why bother, check the samples.

Screen Shot 03-16-16 at 01.25 PM.PNG

A second way maybe easier export as a CSV and just read line by line use a IF or Cond to check the "A" cloumn code and use the x&y co-ords pretty easy. In lisp or vba.

(cond
((= type "TP")(do_circle))
((= type "CP")(do_point))
((= type "FE")(do_INS_FE))
)