Design

nabilsemaan

Can anyone assist me in new idea for this home plan?

please i need your assistance

if you have this 2 floors home, how can u manage to distribute the rooms?

please help me i am lost

cad forum.dwg

OK...stop.

I'm assuming you are a student. Can you tell us more about this project? What is the goal here?

The terrace that you call out is on the ground floor is it not?

Did you check to make sure the second floor walls line up with the first floor walls?

Why aren't the rooms labelled on each floor?

So, you want us to tell you what rooms should be included on each floor and where they should be located?

BTW...is this drawing supposed to be metric? I ask because the template you used is set (by default) to use decimal inches.

For someone so desperate for assistance you sure take your sweet time responding. What happened?

Edited by ReMark

Sorry, but I don't have all day to wait around for your response. I've a few more questions as you can see in the images below. Answers appreciated. No answers = no assistance.

ProjHouse1.jpg

ProjHouse2.jpg

I have some additional questions too.

Hello ReMark,

Thank you for your post and accept my apologies for posting in more than one place, i am new to this forum and i don't know the speed of the reply in this forum, again accept my apologies

Getting back to the project, this is a plan for my home, please delete all the interior walls. I just want some ideas regarding how to distribute rooms inside my house. If you have some ideas to be implemented, i will be so grateful for you and your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Well for starters it would be helpful it you first addressed many of the questions I've already asked.

Where are you located?

I see. Still not going to answer any of my questions though are you?

If we don't know what you were thinking when you first drew up your house and you won't answer questions then what is the point of this exercise? Information is the basis of design don't you agree?

How many people will live in this house?

Are any of them elderly?

Is the second floor going to be devoted entirely to sleeping quarters?

How come some of the rooms have no windows at all?

Have you talked with an architect?

Is this an existing house that you have drawn?

Hello ReMark,

Let me answer some of your questions although i am asking for new ideas of how to distribute new room plannings:

How many people will live in this house? (now me and my wide are planning to live in the house)

Are any of them elderly?

Is the second floor going to be devoted entirely to sleeping quarters?(yes it is)

How come some of the rooms have no windows at all? (the rooms that are with no windows were planned to be the laundry room and the master bathroom for the master bedroom)

Have you talked with an architect? (no i didn't yet. i just need to know how can i manage to distribute the rooms in my house before)

Is this an existing house that you have drawn? (the house is now under construction,, now we are in the stage of building the walls, so no mechanical or electrical engineering job is done yet)

Thank you in advance

Regards

I don't understand your reluctance to answer the questions in my first response and those raised in the post with the images. I am trying, with some difficulty it seems, to understand your frame of mind when you first laid this out. I don't live in Lebanon obviously nor do I know the lifestyle of a Lebanese family. There may be some cultural factors for why you laid out the house the way you did that would be foreign to me.

How can the house be under construction if you do not have a full set of plans?

While that may have eliminated some of my questions it raises many more. As much as I would like to help you I think I'll pass for the moment. Maybe someone else will be willing to take a crack at it. Perhaps you'll even be kind enough to answer their questions.