Civil 3D Cross Section

kelvscc92

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum and civil 3D. Recently, i have been trying out to generate the natural surface of cross section using civil 3d. Here is the outcome : Look at Cross Section Data Bands.jpg

However, the expected outcome should be something similar to this Expected.jpg which showing the staggered line labeling the elevation of break grades.

Does anyone familiar in cross section thingy can help me ? It would be much appreciated ! Thankss :):)

Cross Section Data Bands.jpg

Expected.jpg

It looks like the top image is pulling elevations from a set interval (every X number of feet/meters)

While the bottom image looks like an elevation is obtained each time the cross section line crosses a triangle in the TIN.

The bottom on is what you're trying to obtain?

Hi rkmcswain, both of the image is showing the grade breaks, but somehow the first image did not draw the line where does that value refers to while the second does. Yeah, im trying to achieve the second one.