Instead of "ESC" Buttion!

Deby Ferdian

How if I want to create a keyboard shortcut instead of "ESC" button ? Not just only for ^C/^C^C/(command) of a cancel function but in order for also all aborting any procceding is running in currently proccess in other word in transparency mode while another command is current in use or is running.

Such as;

I was in the process of making the line but the middle of a sudden I want to cancel it all of them and this applies to a dialog box or pop-up windows that are appears..

And this is an excatly persist that when we are getting press on "ESC" button. How do we could to make this happen ? Is these can be done ?

Edited by Deby Ferdian
Remove word of "But"!

But it's not applies for PopUp windows or dialogue box are apprears to "close" one of them. I usually press on "ESC" button to use it in these cases.. But I mean How to re-assign this to other ?

Edited by Deby Ferdian
Put on a question!

That must be one big keyboard or you have a really small left hand.

On a side note, if you are escaping out of dialog boxes that often, you might want to look at why you are opening them in the first place.