Plot Size Preview Box Not Matching Paper Size

PaulS00

Help! I'm about to lose my mind! UGH!

So something weird is going on in our office where User's plotter settings keep getting messed up. A little background...

I have a master PC3 & PMP files for each of our printers that are stored on our server, which each client's CAD is pathed to. Only Admin, ME, can modify those files. Everyone has the same driver stored on their PC for our HP plotter.

So after all that has been done....THIS keeps happening. The sheet size in the little black box does not match the selected paper size. In this example, the sheet size selected in 30 x 42, however the little box with the sheet in it shows dimensions of 30 x 44. I fixed it yesterday for everyone, but now it's back to this BS.

This crap just makes me want to quit my job. I'm the only admin here and this is like a turd that won't flush... :censored:

Untitled.png

The only way I can see this happening is if someone created a new sheet size 44"x30", but then named it "30 x 42 (landscape)".

Have you double checked that the PMP file being referenced by "HP Designjet T3500ps (Current).pc3" is the one you think it is, and that it's locked down (does its "last modified" date keep changing?)

The only way I can see this happening is if someone created a new sheet size 44"x30", but then named it "30 x 42 (landscape)".

Have you double checked that the PMP file being referenced by "HP Designjet T3500ps (Current).pc3" is the one you think it is, and that it's locked down (does its "last modified" date keep changing?)

I just checked it and it is dated yesterday when I created new PC3/PMP files. THe weird thing is that my computer is fine, which it most always is. No one else knows how to modify these files. With this HP plotter, even though I have the sheets sizes created in CAD, I still have to setup the sheet sizes in the Printer Preferences for each PC. I just double-checked the sheet sizes with their naming and they are correct.