Curve Arrows in 2016 different than previous versions

SpenceMcGin

I've noticed in Autocad 2016 using the curve arrow command makes more of a jagged pointed curve in the arrow than previous years. I was wondering if there was a way to change it back. To the perfect curve that it used to make before this years version. I included a picture of the arrows, the top one is 2016 and the bottom one is 2014 Autocad. I haven't found anything and I am assuming there isn't a way to change it. It's not that big of a deal just an eye sore to what I'm used to seeing. Thanks for the help

ARROWS.jpg

This is out of my league but could you make your arrow head than make the shaft using the p-line command then make a block out of it. If you you do it in layer 0 you can also insert it in color and size needed. (it will be in the same color as the layer it is being inserted into.)