Zoom wheel factor different for zooming In and zooming Out

FrankyJones

Hi,

I was using Autocad LT 2004 before, and I had a different zoom scale for zooming In and zomming Out, on the mouse wheel.

On Autocad 2016, I can't find how to set it. I found ZOOMFACTOR but it is for both.

Can you help me to have a different zoom scale for zooming In and zomming Out, on the mouse wheel?

Thanks

You aren't talking about Zoom > Real Time are you?

I looked in my copy of the Getting Started Guide for AutoCAD LT 2004 and it does not mention anything about setting different scale factors for a mouse wheel re: zooming in and out. Perhaps you used a programmable mouse and a couple of macros to set scale factors for zooming in and out?

OK...I also checked my copy of George Omura's Mastering AutoCAD 2004 & AutoCAD LT 2004 and while it does mention the mousewheel and ZOOMFACTOR it makes no mention of setting minimum and maximum scale factors.

Edited by ReMark

ZOOMFACTOR is based on percentage.

So, if you zoom in one click, zooming out one click won't bring you back to the original zoom. It will actually be a slightly smaller area than the original.