CAD ELECTRICAL / SCHEMATIC and plotting problem

ENG_OBAIDULLAH

Good day;

I'm working in CAD electrical and have 2 problems

1. trying to get blocks for VFD IO; same like attached photo; can anyone help from where to get this blocks.

2. I've created a project file contains several CAD sheets; while publish to PDF file; the plotting area is not uniform for all sheets; and not able to set the plot area for full project; I need a support how to publish plot area - for example "extent" - to all project sheets.

thanks in advance

rockwell powerflex 755.jpg

Re: VFD IO block. Have you tried any specific manufacturers' websites? Ex. - Honeywell or Siemens?

Re: plot area. You are plotting from model space not from a layout is that correct?

I Tried with Rockwell but all available DWG are dimensional not IO; I believed that those blocks might be included in schematic

polt area; yes I'm plotting from model

ROCKWELL VFD POWERFLEX755; exact PN not in my mind now; and softstarter SMC 150-F201NBR

for plotting I'm using page setup within the plotting window; but i've to do this for each sheet in the project; my object is to do page setup one time in one project for all sheets; is there an option to do that?

• 1 month later...

They really need to consider a low voltage component for AutoCAD. But if I'm not the little poor orphaned child left out in the cold then I wouldn't anything to whine about.

• Like 1