[ASK] Copy viewport text and layout text into excel

zxccvvv

it's possible to copy model text and layout text into excel without using port (export into pdf,jpeg,etc)?:oops:

the example :

i have some text in model and layout

u7uz8qoer

but when i manually copied, its just copied layout drawing, but the model drawing not copied

ukmozfm1h

• 2 weeks later...

No need to double post.

You will need to use CHSPACE and place the Model space items into Paper space or Vice Versa. Why are you wanting to avoid using PDF, etc.?

can you give more details? i didn't understand your request

I cant tell u now, i m in home right now, tomorrow ill tell u details,,

No need to double post.

You will need to use CHSPACE and place the Model space items into Paper space or Vice Versa. Why are you wanting to avoid using PDF, etc.?

Sorry for double post, i though my last post not accepted,

Can u give me some tutorial?

Im not sure if pdf is the best choice for copied drawing, when you get easy copy drawing to excel, and it makes you easy to edit the drawing when you forget to add some dimension,

In Excel, Insert tab>Object>Create From File>Browse to your drawing and insert, I have my drawing saved and open to the Layout Tab I want inserted. Works here, not sure how good they update, but give that method a try, I find it is easier to delete the old one in Excel and reinsert, so I don't update.