Pipe Network Summary List

kc27315

Hello, I hope this is the right area to post this question..

I have an extensive storm drain pipe network in Civil 3d. Is there a way to quickly make a list of all pipes and/or structures? I'm mostly interested in pipe diameters, lengths, slopes, etc. I'm envisioning something like a spreadsheet format, if possible...

Thanks for any pointers or help!

Hey kc,

Just off of the top of my head, you can click on any pipe or structure. In my case I right-clicked on a pipe. Next, select Edit Pipe Network from your right-click menu. Once the Network Layout Tools fly out comes up simply select the Pipe Network Vistas (The button next to the undo arrow. Select the pipe tab select all the pipes you need and copy then paste into Excel or Notepad.

I know this worked for me. It may be too slow or a pain in the butt for you. In the event that is the case, I hope that one of the other members could help out with a quicker more efficient way to get the data you need. Good luck and hope this helped.

Miller

Awesome MillerMG, worked like a charm! Exactly what I was looking for, Thank you sooo much! Of course there are many properties I'm not interested in, but it's as easy as pie to delete those columns from Excel. Thanks again!

kc27315