Trouble with xyz coordinate import LISP

philnesterovic

Hi all,

I am using the attached lisp to import xyz (PNEZD) coordinates into Autocad 2015 with their points numbers and descriptions. The lisp works great, the only problem is that when all the points are put in, I can't change the colour and layer of the attached descriptions and elevations.

The points themselves will change colour and layer, but we can't get the writing to move to those same layers. I'm not sure if this requires working on the lisp itself, or if it is something that can be fixed in a setting in Autocad, but I'm definitely stuck! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

pointsin-v1.0.13.zip

Going back maybe 1 step what are you doing with the points ? If its to make a surface etc do you have CIV3d then just read the PENZD file directly.

I think that it is a simple matter of going into the Layer Manager, and changing the colours of the layers:- V-NODE-DESC, V-NODE-EAST, V-NODE-ELEV, V-NODE-IDEN, and V-NODE-NORT.

They are set to cyan at the moment, but you could change them to your choice.