Paste Special AutoCAD entities to include image

Civardi

Hey all,

wondering is there a way to paste special using autocad entities paste link command? I want to see any images come through that are in my excel file i am pasting from.

I do know i can you use the paste exel link and have images come throu. PLEASE THIS IS NOT WHAT I AM AFTER.

I am after paste special link autocad entities only to show images.

Thanks

I do not believe that will work, supposedly it will work with Windows Metafiles, but I never got that to work well either.

Why exactly do you need them as AutoCAD Entities, maybe there is a different method to achieve your results.

sample.jpgWhen i paste special/paste link as microsoft excel worksheet the plot quality is terrible. The line weights suck and the bitmap image is no good when i plot. Using autocad entities option the lineweights are good when i plot. I also have more control over aligning my columns.

the data i am copy from excel is a couple of columns with an image in one of the columns.

(Sample attached looks fine. The issue is when i plot even though my plot quality is set to highest.)