Sheet Set Publish Options - Default output location for multiple users?

creyc

We have recently switched to managing and plotting drawings through the Sheet Set Manager.

The issue I'm having is setting the Default output location (plot to file) in the Sheet Set Publish Options, very often I'll open a project and this will be set to something like C:\Users\johndoe\Documents\PDFs\

That's great if I'm johndoe clicking the publish button, but janesmith who's also working on the project gets a publish error, because C:\Users\johndoe\ can't be found! So janesmith, smart user she is, sets it to C:\PDF\, which isn't user specific but now jonedoe gets the error because he never created folder C:\PDF on his machine.

As you might imagine it's a bit frustrating to say the least. Is this parameter intended to be set to a common location, like a shared/mapped network drive?