Picking line properties and setting as default

Create new layers with the line properties you need on each line type. Not only is it easier, but it can be different for each drawing, and it works on both PC and Mac exactly the same.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dadgad

• nowikovs12

• ReMark

• Dana W

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with Dana we have a few lines in our template all set up with correct layer info and just use the "make layer current" from the toolbar we just move these to a part of the dwg a bit out of the way, very easy to use.

Yes you have LT as I have a lisp that allows you pick an object and sets all the properties and starts creation of a new object matching the one picked.

I agree with Dana we have a few lines in our template all set up with correct layer info and just use the "make layer current" from the toolbar we just move these to a part of the dwg a bit out of the way, very easy to use.

Yes you have LT as I have a lisp that allows you pick an object and sets all the properties and starts creation of a new object matching the one picked.

I have frequently used tools available in modelspace of my default template too, common hole configurations, multiline steel styles of some sections we frequently used, and layers & linetypes offset around the pentagram.

I used to draw the steel, before I started using Solprof, and then we switched to ProSteel, so the software does all the drawing these days.

some of my default template tools for modelspace.jpg

Edited by Dadgad

I have frequently used tools available in modelspace of my default template too, common hole configurations, multiline steel styles of some sections we frequently used, and layers & linetypes offset around the pentagram.

I used to draw the steel, before I started using Solprof, and then we switched to ProSteel, so the software does all the drawing these days.

Yup, me too. loads of 'em.