xref window doesn't dock

Hello,

for some unknown reason, my xref window shows up only floating, with no docking option and it's really unpleasant, how do I get the standard back? didn't find anything online

thanks!

Screenshot - 23_04_2016 , 15_16_22.jpg

It looks like you used the CLASSICXREF command, try using the XREF command instead, and the dialog box which is displayed will include the docking and auto hide options.

If you didn't call the command with CLASSICXREF at the commandline, then perhaps someone else who used your computer has changed the macro run by the XREF command to summon the CLASSICXREF dialog. More likely, used ALIASEDIT to redefine the shortcall, and thus modify the .pgp, in the bottom user customization section. :)

I have never noticed this system variable before, might you have changed this one by mistake, or is a coworker messing with your mind?

classickeys interesting.JPG