Too wide top ribbon

zionshea

I just installed Widows 2010 and have several issues with my Autocad Architecture 2013.

The top bar is too wide and the quick menu is not displayed. The Quick menu is displayed under the menu bar.

Please see attached pic.

Thanks a lot

zionshea

TopBarWide.jpg

You mean Windows 10 right?

No AutoDesk product prior to 2016 versions are compatible nor are they supported in any way running in the Windows 10 operating system.

AutoCad 2016 was made compatible with Windows 10 through Service Pack 1. Earlier versions do not have any fixes for them.

What ribbon. That's not the ribbon, that is the classic tool bar workspace.

Correct Dana it is Windowd 10. Everything was OK in W7 but with W10 several time wasting issues.. This top bar is too wide in all applications. Also Office and Chrome and more. The issue wih autocad is the fact that quick menu is covered and is not didplayed. Hope that somebody can help.

Thanks

Zionshes

You will need to search the Internet to see if someone running an older AutoCAD on Windows 10 has encountered and solved this problem or figure it out on your own.

This is a Windows 10 problem and may be addressed in future Windows Updates (unlikely, but possible), can't expect Autodesk to make adjustments to old software.

I would suggest posting in the Microsoft Windows 10 Forums or Microsoft Community.

You may have to live with it, upgrade to the latest AutoCAD Architecture or go back to Windows 7.