Best Practices - c3d 2016

sandiegophil

Hello,

I have found the 'best practices' under help / learning resources but want to get a pdf of this. Back in the old days we received books, now we get html. Does anyone have a resource for these?

Thanks,

phil

I'm not sure I quite understand what it is you're trying to achieve and what documents are you speaking of? I looked up learning resources in the help and saw a bunch of stuff and not sure what one in particular you are speaking of.

Thanks,

Miller

You can try using a Print to PDF utility. The one I'm familiar with is Win2PDF, but there are others out there as well. Just print the help files and select the driver as your printer.

Miller,

From the help pull-down, under 'learning resources' 12th item from the bottom there is a topic called 'Best Practices Guide'. I am trying to find a pdf file that is all inclusive of that topic. Autodesk used to provide actual, physical books for these items but no longer does.

Thanks,

phil

benhubel,

I have tried online utilities, acrobat x pro and acrobat pro dc. All of them will only produce the first sheet, the introduction. I have tried to do the entire site, 1 level deep, 100 level(s) deep all with no success. Any additional suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

phil

Glad to help. It seems that there are yet a few things on this forum that I can be of assistance with :)

Being that I'm relatively new to the CAD side of things, I have to jump on the few that I actually know something about.

Organic,

I couldn't agree more. At least provide the option to replicate sections of the html to pdf.