Palette Icons for Dynamic Blocks

AutoCad Mechanical 2016, Having trouble with Dynamic Block icons in my custom palettes. I have searched this and other forums and haven't found any current info on my issue. Below is my process

I created a custom palette with 30 regular blocks. The blocks are all defined in one master block drawing. I used ADC to locate the drawing and then RMB to "Create Tool Palette"

I then decided to make some of them Dynamic, so I opened the master drawing selected a block and opened it with the Block editor. I made my updates with parameters and actions and Visibility and saved the block. I tested the block all works fine. However, my palette for that block did not update with the lightning bolt icon. I then selected the block properties in the palette and selected "Update Tool Image" that caused the Icon to get very small, hardly visible, and still no lightning bolt symbol.

How do I fix this, what did I do wrong?

Thanks for you help.

Just the icon. OK. Humor me as I am not on my CAD system at the moment. Delete one of the screwed up icons and drag/drop the related "dynamic" block onto the palette. Does the new icon look any different?

Ok, this worked, the Lightning bolt is there, but the icon of my block has been reduced so small its hardly recognizable. But thanks for your help. Any ideas how to get the normal icon back with the lightning bolt kind of on top or near it?

Strictly a wild guess on my part. As to the resizing problem I'll have to think on it for a few minutes. I would think that to change the size or the position of the lightning bolt relative to the block icon the bit map would have to be edited. Just another guess on my part.