Help me FIX this LISP about DIMENSIONS

DesmetMartin

For example:

When I place a dimensions in dimstyle 'dimension 25' it places it in this dimstyle.

When I place 'dimension 50' current dimstyle, it sets it current, but when I place a dimension after doing this, it doens't change the dimension to the dimstyle 'dimension 50'.

Pictures shows you the 'dimension 25' (496) & 'dimension 50' (410) but there is no difference.

DIM.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesmetMartin

• Tharwat

• marko_ribar

• Dadgad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The codes have nothing to do with dimension style so any command like DimLinear or DimAligned ... etc should follow the current active DimStyle.

Did you notice when you try to change current DimStyle the program asks you to hit number as if you are trying to place a dimension? and this is what I have mentioned before but it was not clear enough to you .

Correct. :shock:

So to work around this issue just end the reactor and set your desired DimStyle on and re-start the reactor to be on the safe side.

Hi,

I just updated the codes again so now if you hit 'd' to call the command DimStyle the reactor will not be triggered to ask you as if you want to create a dimension.

Enjoy it, hit this link to go to codes in post No# 16. => THIS POST