CAD MAP 3D 2014 Xrefs get detouched

cat3appr

hi All,

I'm working on a series of DWGs each of which has several references, all in relative paths.

It's been a few days i'm noticing a random inconsistent behaviour: some of the xrefs, randomly gets detouched... sometimes overnight, sometimes when i reopen the dwg.

Sometimes I just need to reload them, other times i need to detach and re attach , other times i need to re index the path.....

this is quite annoying. i've searched online, i see other people have the same problem but haven't found any official fix, just general suggestions that don't solve anything.

anyone aware of a fix?

thanks!

I've never heard of "detouched". Since you used detach and reattach later, I'm confused about what you mean.

Are the base files, or any others for that matter, being saved to different folders or renamed, even temporarily?

Are their any nested XREFs?

It would definitely help to let us know what you've tried already, so that we don't cover the bases that have already been covered..