Autocad architecture - Ground surface modeling

zionshea

Hello all,

What is the best and simple way to create a ground surface for a house. When the ground is meshed and it is possible to elevate some points up or down on the z exis. I know that this is available with Revit.

I will appreciat short step by step instructions.

Thanks

Pretty sure achitecture supports 3d faces so to make a simple surface create a series of POINTS using just that then with properties open select the point and add a Z, then just use 3dface type enter for the 4th face pt, triangles will appear that can be shaded etc.

Hello BIGAL,

I will need to give it some thickness and assign materials to it and also divide it to several parts where one will be grass and another just soil and one will be path and so on. Also, each part (e.g. the path) will have several different height points.

My question is what is the correct way to form this surface with Autocad Architecture.

Thanks for your reply

Regarding this issue I have one specific question:

When I create a mesh or a network or other ways of creating a surface that is marked with horizontal and vertical lines (such as mesh) I am not able to see all grip points within the surface where I can hold and move a certain point within of the surface up or down. Usually I get only 4 points in the corners (and of course usually these corners are far from the surface itself).

Thanks for your support.