arch 2017 subscription download for network install

sandiegophil

Hello,

I need to find a link that allows me to download arch 2017 and be able to create a network install. All the account page gives me is a download link that does a direct install.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Regards,

phil

hello,

The issue I an having is that there are no "download" links for this version, subscription page or otherwise. There are only "install" links.

Additionally, answering a question with a sarcastic question is not helpful at Al.

Al,

I thought I'd ask a forum of friendly, helpful people first, but you replied instead.

If you have a valid subscription then you are entitled to basic, and in some cases, advanced support to troubleshoot common issues. Did you submit a request for assistance that details the situation you find yourself in?

ReMark,

thank you for the helpful input. For anyone interested the subscription page is very much browser specific, make certain you use chrome. I did not see Autodesk suggesting or requesting a specific browser anywhere.

In order for me to get the download manager link I was looking for I had to use chrome, sign in,select the software title and on the download page select 64bit only, switch to Czech language and back to English and then the download link showed up.

Thanks,

Phil

amazing, I had zero success with firefox trying to download Arch 2017.

my reseller sent me this:

"Hey Philip,

I have noticed that many of the 2017 products have not had the ‘Browser Download’ option available as well.

Some I’ve had to poke around a bit…switch the languages around as well as the platforms.

I was able to find it for AutoCAD Architecture by switching from the Win 32/64 platform to just 64bit as you can see from the image attached."

oh but they do send it out, you just have to pay an additional $30 for it.....

I agree, PITA

You're right. The postage is way more than the cost to press the DVD. I guess the person that boxes up of the disk is a highly compensated employee.