Lisp needed for Poly line with dimensions refference with building

YSRINY2I

DEAR ALL,

could you please help me out by providing the Lisp for capturing the Pipe line with dimensions from the building.

I need the routine with specific points, Routine should take base point for dimension,

and start point of cable and end point of cable with specific dimensions. if in case any middle points comes, it should ask the dimsions and finally place the poly line and dimensions.

I have many files to do like this. example bit maps i am attaching.

Please provide the solution for me.

Kind regards,

Srinivasarao.

1.jpg

2.jpg

So you want this lisp routine to prompt the user for the start and end points of the cable, then prompt for the lengths and direction of the various sections of the cable between the two points, and after the polylined cable is drawn to dimension the whole thing?

yes, At each point of poly line it should ask for direction and length and finally poly line should be placed with dimensions.

anybody can please help me out with solution?

Here in other threads i have seen the PDIM lisp. For that lisp i am expecting extra direction and dimesion should be ask and place the poly line.

Regards,

Srinivas

I'd just draw the cable myself using keyboard input for length and direction then use a lisp routine to dimension it.