Importing AutoCAD Profiles

ebsoares

Hi, all.

Is there a way of importing a profile *.arg file (in the "Options"|"Profiles" tab) and have it simply change settings under the "Options"|"Files" tab and nothing else?

I wouldn't mind going into the *.arg file and deleting lines, as long as I knew which ones were important. But would the profile import just fine if it did not have all the lines? For example, if I deleted everything in there that did not pertain to search paths, would it still load up?

Right now, when we load a profile *.arg file it changes everything... the cursor size, background color, buttons, the way it selects elements, etc., and it would be very important that each user could upload a profile, based on which client standards one's working on that day, and have their customizations untouched.

It might simply be that it can't be done, or i just don't know enough about profiles, but any help on this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Edgar