How to give a material properties with a solid until at a deepness of an object ?

Deby Ferdian

Because I intend to create a sectionplane to the object what I will wish to give the material property to it and then so I can look in a technically by definitely completely clearly and because till the day I only can give it material into only a face of an object.. #sorry for my bad english,,

Rockwool Design.jpg

You mean give the material with face by face ??? But it's looks like it must be exploded away first before I give it a material and otherwise when I exploded it's crack and seperate by face and the resort be empty it don't have a solid profile anymore. It doesn't good! #sorry about my poor english,,

Rockwool Design 2.jpg

Edited by Deby Ferdian
Correction!

I was did by configure the livesection settings with the right-click shell menu pop-up of the section was created an earlier and don't apply or don't show about intersection fill maybe this might you mean to be. right ???

The only one of my problem now after the result appears good but seems look there is a line have chain along the edge of my seperate by livesection it was gray color of the line,, How to hide or remove it ?

Rockwool Design 3.jpg

Rockwool Design 4.jpg

Edited by Deby Ferdian
Uploaded more pictures!

I've never had such a problem and even with a copy of the drawing to analyze I'm not sure I could tell you how to fix it.

The rendering operation has done with completely remove all of the line. thank you @Cad64 you have helped me but in necessary question How do we did this without rendering methode ?

Because it's very very interrupting my adjustment on process of drawing..

Edited by Deby Ferdian
Corrections!

Yes I have,, I was go with and check them one by one such as; realistic, conceptual, shaded, shaded with edges, shaded of gray, x-ray and sketchy,, But the resort still be there is no progress at all.. or could be you mean there is spesific confirgure to re-setting up this all.

Edited by Deby Ferdian
Correction!

I don't know. I'm out of ideas.

Why is this a problem though? The lines don't show up when you render, so why does it matter if you see them while you're working?

Yeah.. Indeed, you well right absolutely correct @Cad64,, I just thought. Is it possible to hide them ???

Edited by Deby Ferdian
Create Expression!