How do we could seperate the object have been subtracted, as keep as solid object ???

Deby Ferdian

Any way the another one object I left after I separate there is other one whould haven't a grip and won't tobe union with others object. Why and How to make as a normal profile solid?

#I'll attach the pict to make you definitely of my sample file of I drawn!

After separate operation!.jpg

Edited by Deby Ferdian
Put a question emoticon!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Deby Ferdian

• Ski_Me

• rkent

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No.. no.. no.. The bolt, that is an another component else by separately I do this with care and look be carefully ReMark! * The question is ~

Why the other calmp hand won't be unity as one as united object by union command? * This one object is the result by separate operation command have left with the couple of the another clamp hand else one

#see this ...

Separated by type of component!.jpg

Edited by Deby Ferdian
Add more some words!

Without a copy of the drawing I can't say for sure.

What is that raised seam you have at the midline of the clamp?

Yeah.. yeah.. Yes of course I do pleasure it with full my heart and happy if you do can a help and share opinion and ideas with me. But I think I'm getting a mistake after I finished with the separate opration and with accidently I just was do union to clamp hand was alone earlier, now have been united with the bolt. And I can't do separate it more I don't know. Why??? :oops:

I do not know for sure but as I see in it's original form (not the photo or picture) but it looks like and maybe it was mold seams of the object at the bottom and with the object that is on it. It's like weld probably!

#Try this out. I attached this for you the *.dwg file of my original drawing and please.. make feel free to revision and audit it because that's what I want too.

(I can't upload my file it says ~ uploaded file within one hour file will be delete it) * Yeah.. it slow process indeed because my *.dwg file till 114mb and I can't compress it be small size longer

BKT NOS - 005 from googledrive

Edited by Deby Ferdian
I was resolved it with dxfout, purge and audit comman. But I still can't upload the file of about 70mb of size to here I directed to goggledrive!

STOP! I do not need the entire drawing. WBlock on the part you are having the problem with and save it as a new drawing then try to upload and attach it. Your 114MB drawing will not be uploaded as it is way too big a file.