Autocad civil 3d 2017 on windows 10 pro

acemasi

I've purchased this and installed. I just wanna check in this forum if anyone has ever done likewise. And any comments in running this.

Edited by acemasi
Title change

• 9 months later...

I do not have 10 myself but I have read other people's post about it, looks like you will need to install some service packs. There was some issues with the two working together in harmony, from what I read.

Cheers

MillerMG,

Thanks for your reply. I just have an interest if moving to 10 would really be of any benefit. I have 7/64pro and everything moves along fine. Seems like we're all searching for any improvement we can to squeeze more performance out of the software. If you have any other input it would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Phil

Watch out for the windows 10 coffee got you. Went to get a coffee and forgot that "Do you want windows 10" pop up, by the time I got back it was half installed.

I am on 10 right now and at home and dont push Autocad and it works ok, at work we have one 10 with Autocad seems ok.

Phil, you are always so pleasant to talk to

:winner: thats all I got to say. Cheers to you sir.

Edited by MillerMG
spelled pleasant wrong

Dana W,

I appreciate your help. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't SOS an acronym for Same Old Software? or is that last "S" something else entirely?

Thanks,

Phil

MillerMG,

What a kind comment, thank you. Everyone in this group is always helpful and I find the forums to be a great resource.

:beer:

Phil

Just call it like I see it. This site has helped me out tremendously. Have you found out anything else about 10 & 2017?

Running AutoCad 2017 both at home and at work on newest Win 10 with no issues other than the SOS that has always been there.

have you or BIGAL had to download any of the service packs?