Command line separator?

Hello, i wanna turn off several layers individually, the "*" parameter isn't the best choice since they begin with different names.

I've heard theres a character that allows you to separate several layers, for example:

command 1:

command 2:

command 3:

"separator" "separator" etc...

I could go back and pull the off command several times but it's not pratical. Does anyone remember the separator? i've tried dot and comma, but none works

Didn't work, I have 2 layers, est.pilares and est.vigas

I did:

-la

off

est.pilares, est.vigas

didn't work, only the first layer was turned off. maybe i didn't explain the problem correctly? because i don't understand the need to press enter twice

I'm working in a strucural design house. We use est. to distinguish the arquitectural layers from ours. I've tried with other layers without a dot, and it still doesn't work, i'm using autocad 2014.. i wonder if this is some sort of issue

..... only the first layer was turned off.....

When you are typing in the list of layers, do not leave a space after each comma.

..... i don't understand the need to press enter twice

The first "enter" is to indicate that you have finished typing the layer list, and to give you a chance of choosing another option, and the second "enter" is to activate the command.