Identify this flyout please

sanchez

Someone here please identify the categories in this flyout for me please. We have one machine at work that has version 2007 of Solidworks installed and at times

we all have no choice but to use it. I don't think anyone in the office remembers exactly what they mean.

Diego

Fly-Out.jpg

That's the selection manager. If you are selecting a path for a sweep for example. Thats still in current solidworks.

It lets you "filter" your selection. most of the time it will be on the multi cursor which allows you to manually Chain your selection. The others are closes loop(left) and I believe open tangency. I think but dont remember thst the red filled in box is for face selection.

The selection manager is available whenever you right click during an operation like loft,sweep,boundary for selecting paths and profiles.

Depending on the sketch selected when you start one of tbose features it may default to open the selection manager. That happens when you have multiple contours.

If you need more info let me know.