changing text font of many entities

Hi All

Something strange has happened, changing pc's and from 2016 LT to full version 2017, some of my cad blocks have had all their text go funny.

so I'm trying to get them all back to Arial narrow instead of kalinga font.

Please see attached.

i have tried setting the default textstyle to Arial narrow font, however this doesn't work, i have also tried match properties but, as you all know, font isn't a property that is matched.

anyone got any tips? please

GROVE GMK5220 DATA.dwg

Maybe this in red does not matter if you change your standard style you have hard coded the mtext font to ignore style. You will need a lisp to change the \f property to \fTxt. Search under BIGAL & Lee-mac for change mtext colour.

LIST 1 found

MTEXT Layer: "Text"

Contents: {\fKalinga|b0|i0|c1|p15;Hook Block (Single)}

The font has been assigned from within the text editor, therefore it won't change even when changing the style. The formatting can be removed from within the text editor using the right click menu or you can use LISP like the one attached to do multiples. Make sure to load both files. You don't have to worry about selecting other types of objects, it ignores them.

StpMtext.LSP

StripString.LSP

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is from a month ago, but I just wanted to add a question myself. The OP states that font is not able to match properties. When I have say one in standard style and another in another say...Hand (which is the font our company uses) it changes the font to the parent selection. So I guess my question is, why does mine work and not his?

Maybe you missed this:

The font has been assigned from within the text editor, therefore it won't change even when changing the style.