Radial Dimension to Multileader Lisp?

eyeofnewt555

Hey guys! Basically, if there are two identical radii in close proximity, I'd like to be able to use just one dimension rather that two (just to keep things cleaner).

From my understanding, you cannot add a second leader to radial dimensions (correct me if I'm wrong), in which case, does anyone know how to:

a) Convert existing radial dimensions to multileaders, which I can then add leader lines to

OR

b) Create a multileader that will prompt to select an arc and then autopopulate the mleader text with the selected radial dimension?

attachment.php?attachmentid=58327&cid=1&stc=1

Thanks for any help!

Liz

pencil.png

DimLeader.JPG

You would have to do in 2 parts 1 leader with text and 2nd leader no text, using a lisp that would check the radius as well. Its not something I have. Method pick rad1, pick rad2, pick end pt, drag rotation. Search here for leader using lisp. It gets complicated if the curve is part of a pline.