Mouse Keyboard combo

Ski_Me

Is there a wireless mouse keyboard combo just for using with a cad program. The full size board I'm using is a bit bulky.

I think you are using the wrong terminology. Search on "wireless keyboard with trackball".

I tried using a trackball but it just didnt' feel natural to me. I know a lot of people like using them but I never could use them with any real accuracy as far as snapping to a end of line, mid point, intersection stuff like that. The only snap I didn't have to try to roll to 3 or 4 times was a center point. I guess I just can't relate the track ball to the position of the cursor on the screen.

I tried using a trackball but it just didnt' feel natural to me. I know a lot of people like using them but I never could use them with any real accuracy as far as snapping to a end of line, mid point, intersection stuff like that. The only snap I didn't have to try to roll to 3 or 4 times was a center point. I guess I just can't relate the track ball to the position of the cursor on the screen.

Agreed. Those are popular at work but they just don't seem to be as fast nor as precise as the mouse at least not to me.

how many buttons are you looking for?

my mouse has 12 on the side, 2 extra on the top and the scroll wheel has left and right as well.

8 key maps, each with multiple profiles.

it is not wireless, but there are some out there.

https://www.google.com/search?q=one+handed+keyboard+mouse&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&biw=360&bih=560&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6-dSWhrjNAhUD_mMKHZyVAZoQ_AUIBygC#safe=strict&tbm=isch&q=wireless+gaming+mouse

:(

We're still working to manufacture KeyMouse, so they are not available for purchase yet.

might get one of those in 2018