Lisp to distribute blocks with uniform measures (help)

edwin154

someone can help me with a lisp that can evenly distribute blocks. attached an image where the value of "x" must be equal. the idea is that you can change at any time the value of "x" so they can see more or less adjusted according to whatever you want.

Deputy dwg.

PDTA: research found a lisp teacher Lee Mac, but when you run the lisp then have to update the attributes of each block to return to his position; also they are not exactly the same distance.

associate the lisp "eqsp" - "Lee Mac".blocks_distribution.dwg

imagen.jpg

eqsp.lsp

thanks for the reply, but not what I want to do. I have different blocks that have the same presentation format, but when they do a lot and do not enter the plane need to adjust the value of "x" at a shorter distance, and I need a lisp that puedar I select all these blocks, place a distance separation and all are ordered at the same time.

If the blocks all have the same insertion point location say lower left then easy as you can just use this point to move them all to a new location. Use the ssget with F option and drag a line over the blocks. Enter spacing done.

Best to post a dwg, BUT if blocks have all different insert points makes it a lot harder. I am pushed for time at moment else I would do.