MODEMACRO and scr file

hi

ive written those lines to show Auto-save state in the status bar.than save it as scr file in the support folder.

those are the steps:

MODEMACRO
$(if,$(=,$(getvar,SAVETIME),0),Autosave is off,Autosave is on)  

save the following as start.scr, and save it in support folder.

now, right click on the shortcut icon, ive added this line to the target field:

"C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2010\acad.exe" /b start.scr

lunching autocad i can see that the scr is loaded but for some reason the action been cancled. that what i see in the log:

Enter new value for MODEMACRO, or . for none <"">: 
$(if,$(=,$(getvar,SAVETIME),0),Autosave is off,Autosave is on)  [b][color="red"]*Cancel*[/color][/b]

any idea?

Diesel is for macro's and not within a script, the command layout alters as well in many cases between scripts and macro's, so you can't always directly copy content from one to the other.

Diesel is for macro's and not within a script, the command layout alters as well in many cases between scripts and macro's, so you can't always directly copy content from one to the other.

so...you would say its impossible? im writing an article about using the MODEMACRO and Diesel , i mention LT users, as you know MODEMACRO wont save that data so i thought using this method (mention in the starting post) as a workaround. do you ihave any idea how to save Diesel expreions for LT users?

Oops next time check first, (sorry that is a note to myself), it does work. I think the possible answer to your problem is that you haven't got a line return at the end of your script.

Oops next time check first, (sorry that is a note to myself), it does work. I think the possible answer to your problem is that you haven't got a line return at the end of your script.

yes correct. scripts are designed to type for you in the commannd line, so why i cant assign a value to the MODEMACRO? is this an exeption?