Callout Customization

nnutting

I'm trying to create a detail callout without the bubble or leader line. Can this be done?

If so...

How...

I just want to be able to utilize the detail reference tag (circle with detail number on top and sheet number on bottom)...

Thanks in advance.

In Revit you can Color things white. Don't show much on paper..

I understand you can color things in white...but I haven't figured out how to change the color of the leader line and call-out bubble without changing it globally in the project.

Ok. Sorry for being obvious. I'm not that deep into Revit. Is it possible to create a white linestyle or otherwise invisible?

Ok. Sorry for being obvious. I'm not that deep into Revit. Is it possible to create a white linestyle or otherwise invisible?

You can create white linestyles...there are also "invisible" line styles in Revit.

Problem is creating multiple styles for leader lines...and making it possible to change within the model.

I found a work around for this...so problem solved for now.

I'm just going to use the "View Reference" command.

I modified the family to look like a detail reference bubble.

So we're good.8)

What is this bubble you are referring to? I'm confused because your first post says you don't want to see it and your most recent one says you made the family look like a bubble.

I'm thinking this might be able to be accomplished with the "do not show at scales coarser than" parameter.

A screenshot or two of what you are trying to accomplish would be helpful.