setting default label style

sandiegophil

Hello,

When I add geometry point labels to an alignment I always have to use the drop-list for 'geometry point label style' and pick the style I want. Does anyone know how/where to set the default for this?? Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks,

phil

MillerMG,

That did change the default, thank you. However the default is now the 1st label style listed alphabetically. Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks,

phil

This is a bad solution and may not even work but put a 1 in front of your style name. It might work. It also probably isn't the solution you're looking for.

hehehe underscore, 01, 1, all work as you suggested. I just would prefer our template to not have something like that in it. makes it look like I can't figure it out. which is true, I can't so far. Your help is greatly appreciated, any additional thoughts and/or suggestions are welcome.

thanks again,

phil

Did it at least achieve your original goal? I know it wasn't the way you wanted it but does it at least work for you?

I tried saving a copy with a 01 prefix, an underscore, forcing it alphabetically to the top and it still defaults to the same style.

I had it report where the style occurs and it is only in a lable set that is not applied in the drawing...