Design Review only showing part of the DWG

jlcnuke

I have Trueview 2013 and Design Review 2013 installed. Some files open and show all layers merged together and all the contents of the DWG file. Most, however, are just showing the left side of the DWG file when opened in Design Review directly (as opposed to exporting each file to DWF before opening in Design Review which does show the whole file).

Is there a way to set up the programs so they will always show the entire file when opened into Design Review directly?

Are you trying to "open" the DWG in Design Review (which technically.... opens the DWG in Trueview, then prints to a DWF, which is then opened in Design Review) ?

Are you trying to "open" the DWG in Design Review (which technically.... opens the DWG in Trueview, then prints to a DWF, which is then opened in Design Review) ?

Yes. I can't seem to find a way to get Trueview to default to printing "extents" and "fit to paper" which I think *might* fix the problem if I could do that.

AFAIK, when you do it this way, Trueview will print the current page setup. So make sure the current page setup is what you want to print/see printed to DWF.