Binding in AutoCAD 2017

MOORADAN

Hi GUYS,

For some reason I am unable to bind Drawings with unloaded Xrefs... For some reason I cant detach them and bind in my office. I did this in 2015 version but computer changed and I have only 2017 at the moment...

Any help

You might want to check your XLOADCTL system variable setting, as explained in the screenshot.

Have you tried the PURGE command?

Wait a minute, it is unloaded, and you are trying to BIND it?

Why didn't it LOAD, is it unreferenced?

Not found, or? :huh:

XLOADCTL sys variable.jpg

Hi Dadgad,

Its like this the Xref system works in my office ( Little bit weird I know)... Most of the Drawings "Xref attached" to one drawing which is called X_Limit and this will be overlay-ed to the master drawing... Then in the master drawing unwanted Xrefs will be unloaded to suit the requirement.. So when I need to "Etransmit - Bind" all the Master Drawings I created through sheet set, the unloaded Xrefs will stay as it is and my problem now is AutoCAD doesn't bind the drawings when Xrefs unloaded... Thanks for your help