AutoCAD drag and drop menu

broncos15

I was curious if there is any way to edit the drag and drop features for a .dwg from windows explorer. The current settings are that if you left-click and drag a .dwg, .dwt, or a .dws from windows explorer it inserts it, and if you right-click and drag it you have a menu pop-up that has options to Insert, Open, Xref, Create Hyperlink. Is there anyway to change these preferences? Ideally I would like to add a line that says open read only for the right-click and to have the left-click just open it. Is this possible?

I should also say that I have LISP routines to open documents as read only that I could have the menu line reference.

If you want to drag and drop to open a file you can left MB drag, then drop over the ribbon or command line (any where but the in-canvas editing area), this will open the drawing rather than insert it. Don't know about open read only.