Block not working - despite being fine in master drawing

CADsince07

Hi guys,

So I have a master drawing containing all blocks - this is then the drawing that has been used to form a block palette.

I have a block (cutline) which has been working absolutely fine since I can remember. It has a flip and when I click the arrow the text 'cutline' used to move to the other side of the cutline line and keep its readability. Now, when I click the flip arrow the text mirrors and is therefore illegible...

I checked in the master file to see if someone had tried to do something to the block itself, but it works fine there.

I have tried to purge out the block and reinsert it, I have tried copying with base point from the original master file (where it works fine) and cannot get it to work?

Any ideas? Sorry if my explanation isn't clear....

Cheers

Thank you so much - that has solved it!! :) it seems lately that all of these random settings have been changing - keep finding 'annomonitor' on etc etc..... strange.

Read my last post in http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?97670-can-t-select-polylines-CAD-freezes

from earlier today. The process described in the SYSVDLG box can and should be used to save a copy of your system variable file, so that you can quite easily restore or transfer any personalized system variable customizations on your own, or another machine after a problem. Such a problem is typically caused by a poorly written lisp, which hence fails on abort, to restore all of the system variable settings which were current before the lisp was run.

Edited by Dadgad