MS Surface, AutoCAD LT and 2nd monitor.

CalypsoArt

Anyone using AutoCAD on a MS Surface tablet? If so, are their and settings changes to get good display on the Surface and an attached monitor?

When I loaded the trial version of AC 2017 LT is said the video in my surface was not up to certification. This Surface was advertised as AutoCAD capable.

Are you saying you cannot get AutoCAD LT 2017 to run at all on the Surface or are you just dissatisfied with the display?

I'm dissatisfied with the display. Text within the program's UI is multiple sizes and make deciphering choices almost impossible. I was hoping there were simple configuration parameter changes that might make it better, or at least usable. I'll try to attach pictures later.

While your Surface may be capable of running AutoCAD that does not necessarily mean it is the ideal platform for doing any serious work.