What object is this?

bienda

Nothing to freak out about, just a couple of lines, and a bit of text likely meant to represent part of a steel beam, by that profile name. with which I am not familiar. :|

Perhaps they are meant to keep those layers, linetypes and text style in your dwg.?

Not a block here, just 3 different entities, and no cause for alarm.

no big deal.jpg

It's an exploded zombie block that will devour every entity in your drawing until there is nothing left but a black hole which you won't be able to see when it is done however you will find yourself mysteriously pulled toward your screen until your head starts to enter the monitor. Put your hands against the edge of your desk and firmly plant your feet to avoid being sucked into the void.

Just kidding.:lol::lol::lol:

Didn't find anything unusual except for the fact that an AUDIT of the drawing turned up nine errors. Nine database errors in a drawing that contains three entities seems a tad high. What's the source?

Edited by ReMark

You should clean up your drawing. Too many unreferenced objects and 36 database errors.

how to clean up my drawing? use command?

By the way, the three entities you posted earlier were originally a "group" not a block. If you were the one who created the drawing you should have known this.

Commands most commonly used to clean up drawings are...

Overkill

-Purge (Regapps)

-Purge (All)

Audit

In extreme cases WBlock or -EXPORTTOAUTOCAD can be used if the above commands fail to do a complete job.

Wait a minute. You just told us it was YOUR drawing. Are you now implying that you did not create it?

According to your profile you've been using AutoCAD for the past three years yet you never heard of the GROUP command? There are at least eight groups in your drawing. They didn't just sneak in there all by themselves. Someone had to create them.

Another question. Why did you explode the hatching for 3W2?

Edited by ReMark

I guess you misunderstood my question when I asked you what the "source" of the drawing was? When someone puts that question to you they are asking who created the drawing originally as we all know that drawings are frequently shared between workers in the same company and between workers of different companies. You responded twice in a row that it was your file so I naturally assumed you were the originator.